Auto Insurance Current Walden Insurance
Florida requires PIP (personal injury protection) coverage and $10,000 property damage coverage to get your drivers license and/or register a car.
However, the Florida Financial responsibility law makes you liable for the injures and damages you cause to others and their property.
The minimum requirements typically do not meet those guidelines and will cause you serious financial harm if you cause an accident. Do not wait to have an accident to find this out.
Let Walden Insurance Network review your policy and provide you peace of mind if you become involved in an accident.
Questions to ask your agent
Your Independent Agent is YOUR advocate for finding auto insurance that meets your specific needs. Here are a few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion:
- How much can you afford to pay if you get in an accident? To keep premiums low you may want to have a higher deductible and be willing to pay more for repairs. We will work with you to customize a policy to fit your needs and budget.
- Ask them to explain all coverage options to you and what they mean. We will walk you through every aspect of your coverage so you know exactly what you are paying for.
- What is the insurance company's level of service and ability to pay claims?
- What discounts are available? We offer discounts for good drivers, multiple policy and even student discounts.
- What's the procedure for filing and settling a claim? (Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.)
What is auto insurance?
Auto insurance protects you against financial loss if you have an accident. It is a contract between you and the insurance company. You agree to pay the premium and the insurance company agrees to pay your losses as defined in your policy.
Auto insurance offers several types of coverage in it's policy to protect you:
- Property coverage pays for damage to or theft of your car.
- Liability coverage pays for your legal responsibility to others for their bodily injury or property damage.
- PIP - Medical coverage pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation and sometimes lost wages and funeral expenses.
- Uninsured Motorist coverage - covers you in the event you are injured by someone without insurance or their limits do not meet your needs.
Why do you need auto insurance?
It's all about protecting yourself financially.
- If you're in an accident or your car is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
- If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If you or your car is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you're worth.
Thank you for your interest in Walden Insurance Network, Inc. To begin your quote request, use our quick and easy quote form. If you would like to talk to an insurance agent, please call our office at 727-848-2722 or email your questions and an insurance professional will reply promptly.
Proudly Serving: Port Richey, Tampa, Tampa Bay, Trinity, New Port Richey, Lutz, Land O'Lakes, Wesley Chapel, Brooksville, Springhill, Ft. Myers, St. Leo, Zephyrhills, Dade City, Tarpon Springs, Palm Harbor, Crystal River, Homossassa Springs, East Pasco County, West Pasco County